Brown Rice Tabbouleh
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- ¾ cup chopped cucumber
- ¾ cup chopped tomato
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Combine rice, cucumber, tomato, parsley, mint, green onions, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in large bowl. Toss well and chill.
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.