California Cuisine Pizza
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 Tbs garlic oil
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1 16 oz pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 10 oz package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 Tbs sun-dried tomatoes marinated in olive oil, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut chicken into1-inch pieces. In large skillet, heat garlic oil. Add chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until chicken juices are clear. Stir in Italian seasoning and remove from heat.
- Combine ricotta and mozzarella; spread on pre-baked pizza crust. Spread spinach over cheese mixture; add the chicken and tomatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake pizza for 10 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut into portions and serve. Refrigerate leftovers immediately.
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.