- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 6 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 Tbs all-purpose flour
- 1 med onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs ginger, minced
- 1 tsp coriander, ground
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 1 cup whole blanched almonds
- 1 cup pitted green olives
- In large soup pot over high heat, heat olive oil. In small glass bowl, place chicken and add flour; toss chicken to coat.
- Place chicken in olive oil; brown on all sides. Reduce heat to medium-low; add onion, garlic, and ginger. Sauté about 5 minutes.
- Stir in coriander and cumin; sauté until aromatic, about 30 seconds; add wine. Increase heat to high and boil until wine has reduced by half.
- Stir in chicken broth, apricots, almonds, and olives. Bring to a simmer; reduce heat to low, cover pot and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Serve over cous cous.
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.