Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Bark
- 1 cup white chocolate candy melts
- 1 cup dark chocolate candy melts
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Set aside.
- Place dark chocolate melts in a medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on medium power for 30 seconds. Stir mixture and continue to microwave in 30-second intervals until chocolate is completely melted.
- Reserving about two tablespoons, pour dark chocolate onto prepared cookie sheet and spread over surface with a spatula. Place cookie sheet in the refrigerator to harden.
- In the meantime, melt white chocolate melts using the same 30-second interval method. Once completely melted, stir in pistachios and cranberries.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture over the hardened dark chocolate on the cookie sheet. Dip a spatula into the reserved dark chocolate and drizzle over the top of the bark to decorate.
- Return cookie sheet to the refrigerator until the bark has hardened.
- Once completely cooled and hardened, remove from the fridge and break apart into pieces.
- Store in a sealed container in a cool dark place so it does not melt.
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.