Egg & Cheese Waffle Sandwich
- 2 frozen round waffles (4-inch)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 slice Colby-Jack or American cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F. Generously coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Place waffles on baking sheet.
- Spoon egg over waffles, spreading to fill cavities. Bake in 400°F oven until egg is set and waffles are crisp, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Top one waffle with cheese. Cover with remaining waffle and press together. Let stand 1 minute to allow cheese to melt.
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.