Egg and Muffin Sandwiches
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 English muffins, split, toasted
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 slices crisp-cooked bacon
- Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Pour in eggs. As eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with an inverted spatula, forming large soft curds. Continue cooking—pulling, lifting, and folding eggs—until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly.
- Spoon eggs onto muffin bottoms, dividing evenly. Top each with cheese and bacon slices. Cover with muffin tops.
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2017.