- 2 cups Santa Cruz® Organic Orange Mango Juice
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 3 lbs yams cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly oil a 2-3 quart baking dish. Set aside.
- In a saucepan combine Orange Mango juice, brown sugar, salt, coriander, and allspice. Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Spread half of the potatoes in the prepared dish. Sprinkle with raisins and walnuts. Spread with the remaining potatoes, and pour the liquid mixture over the top.
- Cover and bake until tender, about 1 hour, basting several times. Raise the temp. to 425 and uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes until the juices are thick and the top is nicely browned.
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2017.