Thai Pork Tenderloin with Grilled Vegetables
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, or 3/4-1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 Tbs lime juice
- 2 Tbs minced fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 Tbs minced jalapeno chili
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbs grated fresh ginger root
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 medium zucchini, trimmed, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 6-8 pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded, cut into 6-8 pieces
- Fresh cilantro springs, for garnish (optional)
- In medium bowl, combine soy sauce, lime juice, minced cilantro, brown sugar, jalapeno, garlic, grated ginger and sesame oil. Reserve 4 tablespoons soy mixture, set aside. Put remainder of soy mixture with tenderloin in a self-sealing plastic bag. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
- Prepare grill with medium-hot fire. Remove pork from marinade; grill 8-10 minutes per side or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part reads 155º F. Brush vegetables with reserved soy mixture and grill 4-5 minutes per side or until tender and starting to brown. To serve, slice tenderloin into 3/4-inch slices. Fan slices around outside edge of serving platter; place grilled vegetables in center. Garnish with fresh cilantro, if desired.
Copyright © 2017 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires December 2017.