Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Louisiana, New Mexico, Texas, or Utah and who live within 60 miles of Albertsons LLC (Albertsons) store location. Participants must be least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Albertsons. Administrator: Balvor LLC (Balvor). The Sweepstakes are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by SurveyMonkey.com, LLC or its affiliates. Inquiries concerning the Sweepstakes should be directed to the Administrator.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on March 26, 2013 at 12:00:01 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) and ends on April 9, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. MT (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, participants can provide the requested information, including name, a valid telephone number or a valid email address using one (1) of three (3) methods of entry.
A. At the end of the online survey.
B. By completing the onlineentryform .
C. By printing the required information and the words “Albertsons Shopper Survey” on a 3” x 5” card and mailing in a firstclass, stamped envelope to: Balvor LLC, 117 S. Cook St. #339 , Barrington, IL 60010. Mailin entries must be postmarked between the first day and last day of the Promotional Period (unless that day is a weekend or postal holiday in which case it must be postmarked by the first postal service day thereafter), and received by two weeks after the last day of the Promotional Period to be eligible.
After providing the required information, participants will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Answers to the survey will have no effect on a Participant’s ability to participate in and win a prize in the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each participant may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a
dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be
required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. Random Drawing: Winner(s) will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around two weeks after the end date of the Promotion Period by Balvor. The Sponsor will notify the potential winner(s) by the telephone number provided at the end of the survey. The sponsor reserves the right not to leave any voice mail/answering machine message for any winner notified by telephone. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un awarded. Prize will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
1. 6. Prize and odds: One (1) prize, consisting of one (1) $100.00 Albertsons gift card. All gift cards and gift certificates are subject to terms and conditions of their respective issuers and are nonrefundable and not redeemable for cash. Additional restrictions, limitations and exclusions may apply. All other prize details are determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to require the winner to collect the prize at one of their participating store locations. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Potential winners may be asked to complete and sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release, within seven (7) days of date on prize notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of prize notification as undeliverable; and/or failure to provide any other required documentation in a timely manner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and SurveyMonkey.com and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further notice or compensation.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor or Administrator in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to amend/correct errors in promotional materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that, if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Idaho State Court located in Ada County, Idaho; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual outofpocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual outofpocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Idaho without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Idaho or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Idaho.
13. Winner List: To obtain a winner’s list, write your name and complete mailing address on a 3”x5” card along with phrase “Albertsons winner’s list request” and mail in a firstclass, stamped envelope to: Balvor LLC, 117 S. Cook Street #339, Barrington, IL 60011 by 11:59:59 AM MT on July 3, 2013.
Void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.