Locally Great, Nationally Strong.
- The Albertsons Companies family of stores is comprised of more than 2,200 supermarkets operating under 20 banners across 34 states and the District of Columbia.
- Albertsons Companies is one of the largest retail employers in the United States today, providing approximately 270,000 jobs.
- Our home delivery services are available in 11 of the top 15 U.S. markets today.
- Albertsons companies operates more than 400 fuel centers including nearly three dozen convenience stores, offering our customers savings at the pumps and some of the best products from our stores in a quick and convenient place.
- With more than 1,700 in-store pharmacies across the country, we provide the best in patient care, servicing approximately 5.5 million patients each year.
- Albertsons Companies currently runs 23 distribution centers and 20 food and beverage plants, delivering customers in our stores the freshest products available.
- Our line of Own Brands products launches nearly 1,000 brand new items a year, making it one of the most diverse in-house brands in the country.
- Albertsons Companies’ O Organics line is one of the nation's largest brand of USDA-certified organic products, with annual sales over $1 billion. The O Organics line offers a wide array of different products, giving every customer on every budget access to healthy, organic items.
- In 2019, the Albertsons Companies Foundation donated more than $225 million in food and financial support.