Makes 4 roll-ups
Prep Time: 5 mins - Cook Time: 5 mins
- 4 slices sandwich bread
- 4 mozzarella cheese sticks or 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 4 pepperoni, diced optional
- 1/2 cup Prego Traditional Italian Sauce, warmed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cut the crusts off the bread.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the pieces of bread until flat.
- Place a cheese stick or 2 tablespoons of cheese on the edge of the bread closest to you and add the diced pepperoni if desired.
- Tightly roll up the bread pressing the seam/end down to adhere.
- Heat butter in a sauté pan over medium heat and cook the roll ups seam side down for 1-2 minutes or until golden.
- Continue sautéing the rollups on each side until golden all over.
- Cut each roll up into 4 “sushi rolls” and serve with Prego Traditional Italian Sauce.
Lunch Box Serving Ideas