- 2 pounds Open Nature boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 ¾ cups of Lucerne Greek Nonfat Plain Yogurt
- Juice of a whole lemon
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 ½ cup of English cucumber, grated
- 1 teaspoon grated garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients into a bowl expect for the chicken and whisk together. This will be the marinade for the chicken. Add chicken and marinate to a freezer bag. Remove any air from bag and seal. Massage the marinade into the chicken and let marinate for up to an hour.
- Heat the grill or stove to medium-high heat. While heating up, assemble the chicken onto a metal or wooden skewers. If using wooden skewers, make sure to soak them in water for 30 minutes to prevent the wood from catching on fire.
- Oil grill grates or grill pan and place the marinaded chicken skewers on them. Grill the chicken for 4-5 minutes then flip and repeat the process until the chicken is perfectly cooked through.
- Peel and grate cucumber into a bowl.
- Add in Tzatziki ingredients and stir together until combined. Make sure to taste for seasoning and add more lemon juice if you want it more acidic. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Finish skewers with some fresh chopped parsley and a hint of fresh lemon juice. Take the Tzatzki sauce and either drizzle a generous amount over each skewer or dip the skewer directly in. Just make sure not to double dip!