You're currently using an unsupported browser, which may impact the sites display and prevent key functionality. Update your browser now for greater security, speed, and the best experience on this site. View supported browsers.
Planning a trip abroad? Let us help you prepare.
Up to 70% of travelers report some sort of health problem during or after a trip, especially those traveling to tropical locations.
When traveling outside of the U.S. it's best to be prepared before you go. Consult with our travel medicine specialists to create a travel health profile.
That way, before you leave, you can get the required and recommended immunizations*, and fill any prescription medications you may need while you’re away.
How It Works
- Complete the online Travel Medicine Consultation Form.
- Select your local Albertsons pharmacy.
- Our pharmacy staff will contact you within 2 business days to discuss your recommendations and set up your immunization appointment.
The cost of this service is $49.
Please note: Allow as much time as possible before your trip, as some immunization series need to be started a few weeks or even months before travel. Age restrictions vary by state. See pharmacy for details.
Top 10 travel health tips
- Before you leave, get advice from a Travel Medicine Specialist.
- Let your body adjust once you arrive.
- Protect yourself from mosquito-borne illnesses.
- Never go barefoot, even on the beach.
- Make sure your water is purified.
- Consume only well-cooked food.
- Wash and peel all fruits and vegetables.
- Prefill any prescriptions, as they may not be available at your destination.
- Don’t swim in rivers, lakes and streams.
- Choose means of transportation carefully.
*Available immunizations vary by location and are subject to state law restrictions.