You’re currently using an older version of Internet Explorer, which may not display all the features of this site. Update your browser now for greater security, speed, and the best experience on this site. Please get Edge browser from here
Planning a trip abroad? Let us help you prepare.
Up to 70% of travelers report some sort of health problem during or after a trip, especially those traveling to tropical locations.
When traveling outside of the U.S. it's best to be prepared before you go. Consult with our travel medicine specialists to create a travel health profile.
That way, before you leave, you can get the required and recommended immunizations*, and fill any prescription medications you may need while you’re away.
How It Works
- Complete the online Travel Medicine Consultation Form.**
- In the form, select the Albertsons Pharmacy to which you’d like your recommendations to be transmitted.
- The pharmacy staff at the location selected will contact you within 2 business days to discuss the recommendations and to set up an appointment to receive the immunizations.
The cost of this service is $49, and you'll be charged when you complete the online form.
Please note: Allow as much time as possible before your trip, as some immunization series need to be started a few weeks or even months before travel. Age restrictions vary by state. See pharmacy for details.
**For Idaho residents: Please see your local Albertsons Pharmacy instead of completing the online Travel Medicine Consultation Form.
Top 10 travel health tips
- Before you leave, get advice from a Travel Medicine Specialist.
- Let your body adjust once you arrive.
- Protect yourself from mosquito-borne illnesses.
- Never go barefoot, even on the beach.
- Make sure your water is purified.
- Consume only well-cooked food.
- Wash and peel all fruits and vegetables.
- Prefill any prescriptions, as they may not be available at your destination.
- Don’t swim in rivers, lakes and streams.
- Choose means of transportation carefully.
*Available immunizations vary by location and are subject to state law restrictions.
- Where's My Order?
- Contact Us
- Our Brands
- Mobile Apps
- Take Online Survey
- Sweepstakes Rules
- Gift Cards
- Shop Albertsons
- Find Your Local Albertsons
- Albertsons Pharmacy
© 2020 Albertsons Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
Have an Account?
Welcome Back! How would you like to continue?
Cart Content Notification
We've consolidated the items added to your cart from today with those added during a previous visit. Please review and confirm the items and quantities before checking out.Close