Buy it Again
Mucinex Expectorant Chest Congestion 12 Hour Relief Extended Release Tablets - 14 Count
Maximum Strength Mucinex Extended-release Bi-layer tablets provide powerful symptom relief. The product relieves chest congestion, thins and loosens mucus and lasts for 12 hours. It contains a unique bi-layer tablet - one layer for immediate release and one layer for extended release, so the medicine starts to release right away and lasts for up to 12 hours, so you can say goodbye to retaking medicine every 4 hours. Mucinex is the #1 Cold and Cough brand doctors trust for themselves and their families* and the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand† as well. This product contains 28 tablets.
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH MUCINEX CHEST CONGESTION MEDICINE: Clinically proven to last up to 12 hours and provide relief for your severe chest congestion and make cough more productive congestion
- POWERFUL SYMPTOM RELIEF: Maximum Strength Mucinex 12 hour relieves chest congestion and thins and loosens mucus
- BI-LAYER TABLET: A unique bi-layer tablet, one layer for immediate release and one layer for extended release so the medicine starts to release right away and last for up to 12 hours
- #1 TRUSTED COLD & COUGH BRAND: #1 Cold and Cough brand doctors trust for themselves and their families* and #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand†
- CONTINUOUS RELIEF: Maximum strength Mucinex lasts up to 12 hours so you can say goodbye to retaking medicine every 4 hours
Expectorant, 12 Hour, Maximum Strength, 1200 mg, Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablets
Other Information: Tamper Evident: Do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing. Store between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C). Misc: 1200 mg guaifenesin extended-release bi-layer tablets. Relieves chest congestion. Thins and loosens mucus. Questions? 1-866-Mucinex (1-866-682-4639). You may also report side effects to this phone number. Unique Bi-Layer Tablet: immediate-release layer; extended-release layer. Choose from the Mucinex line of products to treat your symptoms. Mucinex: relieves chest congestion; thins and loosens mucus for 12 hours. Please visit our web site www.mucinex.com. Made in England.
Active Ingredients: In Each Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablet: Guaifenesin (1200 mg). Purpose: Expectorant. Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer, Homopolymer Type B, FD&C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose USP, Magnesium Stearate NF, Microcrystalline Cellulose NF, Sodium Starch Glycolate NF.
Warning Contains: Warnings: Do not use: for children under 12 years of age. Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema; cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus). Stop use and ask a doctor if: cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions Directions: Do not crush, chew, or break tablet. Take with a full glass of water. This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals. Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Over: 1 tablet every 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours. Children Under 12 Years of Age: Do not use.
About the Producer RECKITT BENCKISER
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.