Colace Regular Strength Stool Softener capsules gently soften hard and painful stool for a number #2 that’s easy to do. Colace is the #1 doctor recommended stool softener brand. Colace docusate sodium stool softener has been trusted by doctors and patients for over 65 years for occasional constipation relief. Colace Regular Strength Stool Softener gently softens stools to relieve many symptoms of occasional constipation, including straining during bowel movements, hard, dry stools, and infrequent or irregular bowel movements. Colace Regular Strength Stool Softener is not a stimulant laxative. Its active ingredient, docusate sodium, allows water and fats to get into the stool, helping to soften and make passing it more comfortable.
- #1 Doctor Recommended Brand: Colace, the #1 doctor recommended, OB-GYN recommended, and gastroenterologist recommended stool softener brand, has been trusted by doctors for over 65 years, and is FSA/HSA eligible
- Relief From Occasional Constipation (Irregularity): Provides cramp-free, gentle, dependable, and effective relief from occasional constipation in 12 to 72 hours
- Stimulant-free Stool Softener: Colace Regular Strength stool softener capsules gently soften dry, hard, and painful stool with docusate sodium, a safe, stimulant-free, and gentle option for a #2 that’s easy to do
- Constipation Symptoms: Relieves many symptoms of occasional constipation, including during pregnancy and post-partum, like infrequent or irregular bowel movements, straining during bowel movements, and hard, dry stools
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before using a stool softener laxative
Stool Softener, Regular Strength, 100 mg, Capsules
No.1 doctor recommended stool softener brand. Docusate sodium. Gentle, dependable. Stimulant-free. www.colacecapsules.com. For added savings, visit: www.colacecapsules.com. Questions? 1-888-726-7535 (8am - 5pm, EST, Mon.-Fri.).
In Each Capsule Active Ingredients: Docusate Sodium (100 mg), Stool Softener. Inactive Ingredients: D&C Red 33, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Yellow 6, Gelatin, Glycerin, PEG-400, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide.
In Each Capsule Directions: Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses. Retain this carton for important information. Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: Take 1-3 capsules daily. Children 2 to Under 12 Years of Age: Take 1 capsule daily. Children Under 2 Years: Ask a doctor.
About the Producer
Purdue Products L.P.