Buy it Again
Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc White Wine - 750 Ml
Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc White Wine features the refreshing flavors of passion fruit, melon, and grapefruit, making this Marlborough region white wine a brilliant complement to seafood or salad.
- This 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of sauvignon blanc wine
- Fresh, vibrant aromas of lifted citrus, tropical fruit, and crushed herbs
- White wine with ripe flavors of passion fruit, melon, and stone fruit
- Refreshing, juicy New Zealand wine with bright acidity and a weighted finish on the palate
- Fruity wine pairs well with fresh oysters, asparagus, lobster, or light salads
Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, 2018
Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc dazzles with aromas of intense tropical fruit and fresh cut grass notes. The palate bursts with passionfruit, citrus and ripe stonefruit flavors. From exceptional vineyards in New Zealand's famous Marlborough region, we proudly craft this exuberant Sauvignon Blanc. Delicious with fresh seafood, goat cheese salad, or on its own. www.kimcrawfordwines.com. Alc. 13.0% by vol. Grapes and wine processes including, bottling, accredited by SWNZ. Product of New Zealand.
Warning Contains: Contains sulfites. Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer CONSTELLATION IMPORTS
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.