Buy it Again
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine - 750 Ml
A medium-bodied premium wine with a bright finish, Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine features aromas of red berries and spice and flavors of cherry, blueberry, and vanilla.
- This 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of cabernet sauvignon red wine
- Each glass of wine offers aromas of ripe black cherries, blackberries, red berry, and spice
- Premium aged wine with luscious flavors of cherry and blueberry, accented by toasty oak, coffee, and vanilla flavors
- Fruit-forward, medium-bodied cabernet sauvignon wine with a bright finish
- Pair this fine wine with grilled lamb and hearty pasta dishes, or feature it at a wine and cheese party
Cabernet Sauvignon, California, 2010
Private selection. Through tireless winemaking innovation, an uncompromising eye for quality and unshakable faith in California's vineyards, Robert Mondavi was a pioneer in producing wines that rival the world's finest. Our Cabernet Sauvignon brims with black-berries, plums and spices, with smooth oak nuances from barrel aging. Please call 1-866-538-1860 or visit www.rmprivateselection.com. Alc 13.5% by vol. Vinted and Bottled by Robert Mondavi Acampo, CA.
Warning Contains: Contains sulfites. Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer ROBERT MONDAVI
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.