Buy it Again
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Chardonnay White Wine - 750 Ml
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Chardonnay White Wine offers concentrated fruit flavors with notes of vanilla, sugar, and spice. Pair this rich, creamy California wine with roasted chicken or pasta.
- This 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of white wine
- Chardonnay wine with aromas of lemon, lime, honeysuckle, green apple, and creme brulee
- California wine with fruit flavors of apple, nectarine, peach, and pineapple with notes of vanilla and brown sugar
- Balanced and elegant table white wine with a bright, toasty, and creamy finish
- Robert Mondavi wine that pairs well with roasted chicken or pasta with cream sauce
Private selection. Robert Mondavi Private Selection was founded in 1994 by Robert Mondavi to capture the delicious flavors from California’s best coastal vineyards. This spirit of exploration has continued to inspire us eve since. We invite you to experience our Chardonnay. Smell: Lemon, green apple. Taste: Nectarine, peach, vanilla, brown sugar. Pair: Roasted chicken, pasta with cream sauce. Drink what you like and like what you drink. – Robert Mondavi. robertmondaviprivateselection.com. Vinted and Bottled by Robert Mondavi, Acampo, CA.
Warning Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer Robert Mondavi
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.