Buy it Again
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Merlot Red Wine - 1.5 Liter
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Merlot Red Wine is complex and well-balanced, with an enticing toasty mocha oak and cherry cola flavor. Enjoy this California wine with hearty pasta and grilled meats.
- This 1.5 L wine bottle contains 10 glasses of red wine, equal to two 750 mL bottles
- Delivers rich aromas of cherry, blackberry, chocolate and red berries
- With enticing flavors of ripe plum, cherry cola and toasty mocha oak
- Full-bodied merlot wine with a smooth finish, balanced acidity and beautifully integrated tannins
- Pairs well with hearty pasta with Bolognese sauce, grilled steak, lamb, pork chops and hamburgers
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi. Established in 1979. In 1979, Robert Mondavi founded Woodbridge Winery near his childhood home of Lodi, California to craft fine wines for everyday enjoyment. Our Merlot has luscious aromas of blackberries and cherries, complemented by flavors of ripe plum with a smooth finish. Wine to me is passion. It's family and friends. It's warmth of heart and generosity of spirit. - Robert Mondavi. woodbridgewines.com Vinted & bottled by Woodbridge Winery, Acampo, CA.
Warning Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer Woodbridge Winery
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.