A 2-in-1 hard surface floor cleaner designed for both sweeping and mopping - no dustpan or bucket required! The dry sweeping cloth has deep ridges and grooves that conform to the surface of your floor to trap and lock dirt, dust and hair, while the wet mopping pad dissolves dirt and grime and traps it away giving you an amazing clean. Enjoy the convenient combination of a broom and mop for a quick and easy clean that gets dirt out of your home once and for all. Refill cloths available.
- This 2-in-1 tool is a convenient combination of both a broom and a mop! Yep, you can add versatility to your cleaning routine by using the Sweeper with either Dry or Wet cloths
- Safe on all floor types, so you can use it on tile, hardwood, and vinyl flooring (do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooden boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive)
- Assembling your Sweeper is easy! Simply click the poles together. Wrap the cloth under the Sweeper head and poke the flaps into each corner gripper to keep it in place
- Who's got time to move furniture? Sweeper's swivel head easily gets into tight corners, under furniture and behind bathroom fixtures
- For small living spaces, Swiffer is compact, lightweight and easy to store
Swiffer Sweeper Dry + Wet Floor Kit (1 Sweeper, 10 Refills)
Wet Mopping Cloths: Water, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Didecyldimonium Chloride, Acrylic Polymer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrances
Contains: AVOID ACCIDENTS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS TO AVOID ACCIDENTAL INGESTION. SWIFFER WET: In case of eye contact or prolonged exposure to skin, flush with water to reduce irritation. If irritation persists, call a physician. Avoid exerting excessive pressure on mop pole as breakage may occur.
1. CONNECT POLES, 2. ATTACH, 3. CLEAN, 4. REMOVE WHEN DIRTY
About the Producer
Procter & Gamble