Firelog, 2 Hour
2-hour (Variations in fireplace and climatic conditions may alter duration of burn) fire. Your mountain retreat begins. Crafted from real hardwoods. For United States, this firelog has been tested by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. for use in factory-built fireplaces. For Canada, this firelog has been designed for brick or heavy gauge metal lined masonry fireplaces. UL or cUL or ULC listed fireplaces, and fireplace inserts having minimum burning areas of 400 sq in (0.258 sq m). Use in smaller appliances may be hazardous. Learn more about Pine Mountain Firelogs at www.PineMountainBrands.com or call us toll-free at (877) 402-5185. Classified UL listed. Processed solid fuel for use in factory-built fireplaces 7L47. This firelog is made from blended wax well as recycled biomass product such as wood sawdust and ground tree nutshells. Fast, easy lighting. Simple, no mess. Burns cleaner than wood. Up to 75% less particulate matter (15th Emission Inventory Conference, New Orleans, May 2006). Up to 80% less carbon monoxide (15th Emission Inventory Conference, New Orleans, May 2006). Qwicklite: For faster and easier lighting. Assembled in USA with USA and imported components.
Contains: California Proposition 65 Warning: Combustion of this manufactured product results in the emissions of carbon monoxide, soot, and other combustion by-products which are known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm. Air Quality Advisory (Nov-Feb): Use of this and other solid fuels may be restricted at times by law. Please check 1-877-4No-Burn or http://www.8774Noburn.org before burning.
1. Without tearing, loosen paper around firelog. 2. Place one firelog on grate, near the rear of the fireplace with Pine Mountain logo facing room. 3. Lift top seam and light at each arrow. Close fireplace screen. If your fireplace is functioning properly, emissions of this product should be vented outdoors. A properly installed and maintained fireplace and chimney will dramatically reduce the likelihood of combustion by-products entering your home. An inadequate air supply or a downdraft could cause a fireplace malfunction. If you suspect that your unit is not functioning properly, a qualified contractor should be consulted. Read instructions before use. Safety Instructions: 1. Burn one firelog at a time. Only add another firelog when the first fire is out. 2. Always open damper before starting a fire and ensure adequate air supply. 3. Ensure you have no downdraft and that your chimney and burn area is clean. 4. Not for use in wood stoves or air tight stoves. 5. Never use without a grate (1-3 inch spacing) and fire screen. Always leave glass doors open. Do not use with andirons. 6. Never add anything to the firelog or a firelog to an existing fire. 7. Firelogs may become extremely volatile if agitated and may flare up; do not move, poke or break up a burning firelog or use fire tongs. 8. If necessary, extinguish with a dry chemical fire extinguisher (UL or ULC Listed Class B) or douse flames with sand. 9. Do not use flammable liquids or fireplace gas log lighters to ignite firelog. 10. Do not use for open flame (or barbeque) cooking. 11. Adult supervision required. Never leave children, disabled persons or pets alone near fire/firelog; nor leave fire unattended. 12. Close damper when ashes are cool. Dispose of ashes properly in a metal can. 13. Clean chimney regularly.
About the Producer