Gold Bond Medicated Anti-Itch Lotion provides intensive relief from dry, itchy skin. This medicated anti-itch lotion is made with seven moisturizers, aloe, and vitamins E and B5 to nourish and soothe skin. The menthol and pramoxine HCl in the formula temporarily relieve pain and itch associated with insect bites, sunburn, and minor burns, cuts, and scrapes. Apply Gold Bond Anti-Itch Lotion anywhere skin is itching, including fingers, cuticles, knuckles, toes and heels. Gold Bond Medicated Anti Itch lotion is dermatologist tested, fragrance free, and steroid free. Stock up with four-count cases of Gold Bond Medicated Anti-Itch Lotion to help keep skin looking and feeling its best all year round when used as directed.
Your skin is a champion. One that never settles for silver. Gold Bond is high performance skin care for real life so you can be your best while keeping your skin at its best.
- INCLUDES: One (1) 5.5-oz. bottles of Gold Bond Medicated Anti-Itch Lotion, Intensive Itch Relief from Dry, Irritated Skin
- RELIEVES ITCHING: This Gold Bond Lotion temporarily relieves pain and itch due to sunburn, insect bites, and more
- CONTAINS 7 MOISTURIZERS: This lotion for dry skin is made with seven moisturizers, aloe, and vitamins E and B5 to nourish and soothe skin
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED: Gold Bond Medicated Anti-Itch lotion is dermatologist tested, fragrance free, and steroid free.
- ALL OVER RELIEF: Apply Gold Bond Anti-Itch Lotion anywhere skin is itching, including fingers, cuticles, knuckles, toes and heels
Body Lotion, Anti-Itch, Medicated
New look. Menthol 0.5%. Pramoxine HCI 1%. Fast acting itch relief. Minor skin irritations. Minor cuts & burns. Insect bites. Steroid-free. For extra dry & itchy skin. Exclusive formula. www.goldbond.com.
Active Ingredients: Menthol (0.5 %), Anti-Itch; Pramoxine Hydrochloride (1 %), Anti-Itch. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadendsis Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Steareth-21, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Stearamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Ethoxydiglycol, EDTA, Avena Sativa (oat) Kernel Extract.
Contains: Warnings: For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Directions: Adults and Children 2 Years of Age and Older: Apply freely to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children Under 2 Years of Age: Consult a doctor.
About the Producer