Buy it Again
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Buttery Chardonnay White Wine - 1.5 Liter
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Buttery Chardonnay has toasty vanilla aromas complemented by golden delicious apple and tropical fruit flavors. Pair this white wine with salads, fish, and creamy pastas.
- Each 1.5 L wine bottle contains 10 glasses of buttery chardonnay wine, equal to two 750 mL bottles
- California white wine with brown spice and toasty vanilla aromas
- Butter chardonnay wine with crisp, refreshing flavors of golden delicious apple and tropical fruit
- Medium-bodied California wine with balanced acidity, a creamy mouthfeel, and a long finish
- Woodbridge wine perfect for pairing with light dishes and salads, roasted nuts, and creamy pastas and grilled fish
Chardonnay, Buttery, California
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi. In 1979, Robert Mondavi founded Woodbridge Winery near his childhood home of Lodi, California to craft fine wines for everyday enjoyment. Our Buttery Chardonnay offers a richer, creamier, more buttery profile than our much loved, classic Chardonnay. Flavors of golden delicious apple & tropical fruit, complemented by notes of brown spice & toasty vanilla aromas distinguish this Buttery Chardonnay. woodbridgewines.com. Vinted and Bottled by Woodbridge Winery, Acampo, CA.
Warning Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the surgeon general, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer Woodbridge Winery
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.