- Vivino rated Josh Cellars Rosé wine as one of the top 7% of wines
- One 750 ml wine bottle of Josh Cellars Rosé
- Rose wine with bright flavors of strawberries, peaches and nectarine
- Light bodied, rose wine bursting with citrus flavors
- Serve this California wine chilled to experience its full flavor profile
Rose, Vintage 2015
My father's name was Joseph, but his friends just called him Josh. Rose has always been one of my favorite wines to enjoy outdoors on a warm sunny day. I'm excited to release my first ever Josh Cellars Rose; to me it is sunshine in a bottle. The grapes for this wine were sourced from distinct California vineyard sites, as we searched for high-quality fruit to craft a flavorful, elegant Rose. We selected a unique blend of grapes known to make bright, crisp, roses with delicate strawberry and raspberry flavors, a soft texture, and a long, juicy finish. I made this wine as a tribute to Josh, a man I simply called dad. - Joseph Carr, Founder. www.Joshcellars.com. 2015 Rose Wine - California. Alc. 12.5% by vol. Blended & bottled by Joseph Carr, Hopland, CA.