- LESS CHIP: Classic lightly salted flavor with the satisfying, hearty crunch of a Cape Cod kettle cooked potato chip
- 60% LESS SODIUM: Than than the leading brand of regular potato chips
- KETTLE COOKED CHIPS: Simple recipe with the quality ingredients cooked in custom kettles to a golden amber hue
- GLUTEN FREE SNACK: Non-GMO, No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
- SHARE A BAG: 8 ounce bag of potato chips is great for sharing at picnics, BBQs, and snacking at home
Lightly Salted Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. 60% less sodium (The sodium content of the leading brand of potato chips is 170 mg per serving) than the leading brand of potato chips, see back panel for nutrition information. Non GMO Project verified. nongmoproject.org. Non-GMO. New. If our lightly-salted potato chips taste familiar, there's a good reason. We use the same refreshingly simpler recipe as our original Cape Cod chips: thick-sliced potatoes, cooked with pure vegetable oil in custom kettles at just the right temperature to give them a tantalizing golden color. The difference? We add less salt, so every chip delivers a hearty, delicious crunch with 60% less sodium (The sodium content of the leading brand of potato chips is 170 mg per serving). Cape Cod Original Potato Chips contain no hydrogenated oils and no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. capecodchips.com. nongmoproject.org. how2recycle.info. Facebook: Check us out at facebook.com/capecodchips. Twitter: Follow us on Twitter (at)CapeCodChips. Instagram: Follow us on instagram (at)CapeCodChips. Thank you for buying Cape Cod Potato Chips. We hope you agree they are ridiculously good! Please feel free to email us or visit us at capecodchips.com. We offer tours of our factory Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. how2recycle.info.