Buy it Again
SIMI Sonoma County Chardonnay White Wine - 375 Ml
SIMI Sonoma County Chardonnay White Wine showcases expressive aromas and flavors of esteemed California vineyards. This barrel aged wine has notes of crisp citrus and creamy oak with hints of vanilla.
- Each 375 mL wine bottle contains two and a half glasses of wine, equal to half a standard 750 mL bottle
- California white wine with aromas of apple, pear, crisp citrus, cream, roasted marshmallow, clove, and vanilla
- This SIMI wine features tangerine, lemon, butterscotch, and shortbread cookie flavors
- Crisp white wine with gentle oak spice, a rich and creamy mouthfeel, and balanced minerality
- This chardonnay wine pairs well with seafood, grilled pork, and salads
Chardonnay, Sonoma County
SIMI Winery was built on the spirit of always striving and constantly evolving. It's what has fueled us forward since 1876. This drive is reflected in our Chardonnay, showcasing flavors of the best growing regions throughout Sonoma County - luscious pear, tropical fruits, crisp acidity, gentle oak spice, and a creamy mouthfeel. www.simiwinery.com. Please visit us at www.simiwinery.com. Alc. 13.5% by vol. 27 Vinted and bottled by Simi Winery, Acampo, CA.
Warning Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer Simi Winery
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.