Contains: Caution: Using paper products improperly in a microwave or conventional oven could cause the paper to burn. Paper towels are not recommended for use in microwaves, conventional ovens or on stovetops. Follow precautions in microwave owner's manual. If fire starts, turn microwave off and leave door closed. To reduce possibility of ink transfer while using paper towel, use unprinted side. Caution: Paper products can burn if used improperly in microwave or conventional oven. Not recommended for use in hot conventional ovens or on stovetop. Follow precautions in microwave owner's manual. If fire starts, turn microwave off and leave door closed. To avoid danger of injury or suffocation, keep plastic packaging away from babies and children.
About the Producer
Better Living Brands
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.