Snuggle SuperCare helps you enjoy all day comfort in the clothes you love by using specially formulated sheets with fiber care technology that reduces wrinkles and controls static. For even more Freshness, also use Snuggle SuperCare Liquid Fabric Softener in your wash. Warning: Do not use this product: On fluffier fabrics such as fleece or terry cloth as it may increase the flammability of these fabrics. On children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance.
- Snuggle SuperCare features the Snuggly softness you love, plus fiber care technology.
- For long-lasting freshness and static reduction, add a Snuggle brand dryer sheet to every load you dry. Place the sheet on top of wet clothes and start the dryer cycle as usual. Discard after use.
- Control static and reduce wrinkles for All Day Comfort™ with Snuggle SuperCare dryer sheets
- For even more Freshness, also use Snuggle SuperCare Liquid Fabric Softener in your wash.
- This package includes one box of 200 Snuggle SuperCare dryer sheets in Lilies and Linen scent, enough for 200 loads.
Dryer Sheets, Lilies & Linen
6.4 in x 9 in (16 cm x 22 cm). All day comfort. Controls static. Reduces wrinkles. Snuggly softness. Fiber care technology. Enjoy all day comfort in clothes you love by using specially formulated sheets with fiber care technology that reduces wrinkles and controls static. Some settling may occur. how2recycle.info. www.snuggle.com. SmartLabel app enabled. We'd love to hear from you! Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. For more ingredient information, visit us at www.snuggle.com. For even more freshness, also use Snuggle Liquid Fabric Softener in your wash.
Quaternary Ammonium Salt [Sel D' Ammonium Quaternaire], Fragrances [Parfums].
Contains: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use this product on children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance.
To Experience Snuggle Freshness: For regular dryer loads, place one sheet on top of wet clothes, use two sheets for large loads or three sheets for extra large loads. Discard after use. Synthetic/Permanent Press Items: Always use a low heat setting. Note: In case of spotting, wet fabric and rub with a liquid detergent and then rinse or rewash. Snuggle Sheets are safe for all dryers.
To Open: Lift tab. To Close: Tuck tab into slot.
About the Producer