Red Bull Energy Drink, Watermelon, 8.4 fl oz
RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS Inspired by functional drinks from the Far East, Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid-1980s. He developed a new product and a unique marketing concept and launched Red Bull Energy Drink on April 1, 1987 in Austria. A brand new product category - Energy Drinks - was born.
WHEN TO DRINKRed Bull is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, busy professionals, college students and travelers on long journeys.
- Single 8.4 fl oz can of Red Bull Energy Drink Red Edition
- Red Bull Red Edition's special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine,
some B-Group Vitamins, Sugars
- One 8.4 fl oz can of Red Bull Red Edition, Watermelon contains 80 mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in a cup of home-brewed coffee.
- Red Bull Red Edition Energy Drinks are: Wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, lactose-free, vegetarian
- Aluminum cans are forever recyclable, without any loss in quality