Buy it Again
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Rum Barrel Aged Chardonnay White Wine - 750 Ml
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Rum Barrel-Aged Chardonnay offers flavors of bright, tropical fruit and hints of spice complemented by a creamy mouthfeel. This aged wine's profile is bold yet balanced.
- This 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of rum barrel-aged chardonnay white wine
- California wine with aromas of peach, tropical fruits, toasted coconut, and a hint of maple
- Appealing rum barrel-aged wine with flavors of tropical fruits, warm spices, and hints of coconut and molasses
- Medium-bodied California white wine with a creamy mouthfeel and complexity
- Enhance the rich character of this California chardonnay with pan-seared scallops
By Robert Mondavi. Rum barrel aged. Select lots finished in rum barrels. In 1979, Robert Mondavi founded Woodbridge Winery near his childhood home of Lodi, California to craft wines for everyday enjoyment. This Rum Barrel-Aged Chardonnay delivers flavors of bright, tropical fruit and coconut with hints of warm spices and molasses complimented by a creamy mouthfeel, long finish. Select lots are finished in rum barrels and blended with the wine to impart a bold and rich flavor. woodbridgewines.com. Vinted & Bottled by Woodbridge Winery, Acampo, CA.
Warning Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer Woodbridge Winery
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.